torek, 6. avgust 2013

Home sweet home

The heat wave came to Slovenia as well, no clouds, only the mountain peaks, inviting from far to come up and cool down a bit. But getting there is a long way trough few inversion layers.
I remember a season where I have not seen the top of mountain Krn for nearly whole year, this year there is nearly no flight where I would not get sight on the top of it.

Paragliders had their nationals here so I flew some times with them, with the task getting back to Triglav I joined them and flew close to Triglav but in the end I even made it back to Tolmin. Wonderful flight, short but nice.
From 12th to 18th we have traditional Kobala open, a competition where I mostly did most of mistakes thinking I know the area :) Now it will be just an open competition not nationals anymore so the pressure will be smaller and I might change my tactics here.
After that, on 14th of September I will organize a speed gliding event.Soca Outdoor Festival which will be held here at that time. I hope for lots of spectators that will watch our sport over their heads.
A fun competition with only one run from Kobala to the castle, church and then landing, all packed in the

Ni komentarjev: