torek, 18. maj 2010

Flood is over (At least I hope)

After 3 weeks of bad weather and my neck problems the skies finnaly cleared and my neck was prepared by profesional therapist. I got a visit from Holland, Erik, Coun, Cornelia and Monique came already 1 week ago in to this flood but the sky cleared also for them. They went from Tolmin to Nova Gorica to fly here on Lijak as it is in this unstable conditions more secure then mountains in Tolmin. Seems like there is nice week in front of us. On the other hand I am reading reports from Tegelberg and feel realy sorry for all the pilots there. I am sure that organisers are doing their best to keep the pilots busy but weather is weather. Hope they get something till the end of the week.

Not that I would like to teas someone but here is a picture from today.



It was good to go down a bit faster today :)

Ni komentarjev: